Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Five Faves

Happy Friday everyone! With having two snow days this week it feels unreal that it's Friday, but without further ado, here are my five favorites from this week.

1. Tory Burch for Fitbit. Yes, you read that correctly. Tory Burch will launching a line of accessories this spring to house your Fitbit Flex device so you can look stylish while getting your fitness on. I've only been wearing my Flex since Christmas, but I totally plan on sprucing it up when the line comes out. If you want to be the first to know when the line launches, you can sign up via email here.

2. Russian Figure Skater Tatiana Volosozhar's Cinderella costume. The Winter Olympic Games have always been my favorite, and even though the opening ceremonies were today (and will air tonight, which everyone should watch!), I still got my Olympic fix in yesterday by watching pair/team figure skating.And you guys, I totally would take up figure skating again (yes, I said again) if I could wear Tatiana Volosozhar's Cinderella costume. It was perfection.



3. Girl's night out. Nothing says 'Happy Friday' like some girl time! And tonight I'm welcoming the weekend by treating myself to a little nail therapy. I'm going with a girlfriend after work tonight to relax and unwind at the nail salon, and while I'm sure the nail techs will have quite a task in front of them (it's probably been at least a year since I've gone), I'm looking forward to a little pampering.

4. Skinny Cow Cookies N' Cream Ice Cream Sandwhiches. I've been getting back into the swing of eating healthy and exercising, but every once in awhile I still need an indulgent treat. Ice cream is pretty much religion in our household, although with most of our favorites containing 250 calories per measly half cup (and who only eats half a cup?!), we've had to find a substitute. These hit the spot every time, and I don't feel guilty afterwards.

5. Miley Cyrus' Adore You. Okay, so Miley may have had a little  of a wild streak lately, but I still love her music. Sometimes it takes me a couple of times listening to a song for me to decide if I love it or not, but her song Adore You I instantly fell in love with. I may have even belted the words in the car when I was parked in the garage after coming back from the gym. When Nate came out to see if I needed help bringing in my gym bag/groceries, and then realized I was knee-deep in Miley glory, he went back inside. Sorrynotsorry. 


What were your faves from this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment