1. Call me a 16 year old girl, but Tay Swift's 1989 album has been blaring in my car all week. Usually I've got an alternative radio station on, playing some indie/alt rock, but this week I went full-blown T-Swfit. No joke, I think I've listened to Style at least 30 times.
2. The Funny or Die Weather App Because who doesn't need a little sarcasm/life advice while they get the local weather forecast?
3. Speaking of weather, the biggest mid-week pick-me-up happened when Kansas decided to be 75 degrees outside, for one whole day. Nate and I took advantage of the 24 hours of beautiful weather by taking the
4. The Better Homes and Garden's email list. 99% of my emails I throw in the trash bin without even bothering to open them up, but I always open up my BHG email. This week included some fun DIY V-Day crafts. Since I love me a good crafting day, I bought all the stuff to make these painted mason jars. Fingers crossed they turn out so I have a good excuse to get some fresh flowers!
5. Salon days. My hair stylist is the best, so the days I make the trek to visit my hair stylist are always my fave. All week I've been looking forward to my appointment tomorrow in which I'll come in feeling like a grungy root-showing monster and come out feeling like a million bucks.
|Headless photo necessary since I had yet to be beautified|