Monday, December 21, 2015

23 Weeks

A little late, but better late than never! 



Weeks along: 23

What's new with baby: Baby boy is the size of a grapefruit and his face is fully formed.

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Symptoms: Was feeling great this week...until N brought home a cold. This whole weakened immune system kind of sucks, but I'm just trying to take it easy. Fingers crossed it doesn't last long.

Cravings: Cheeze-its were on my mind this week, besides all the sweets.

Workouts: Thanks to being sick, only got in one 3 mile walk/run with weights afterwards. Taking a break from pushing myself until I feel better.

Baby Purchases: None this week, although my mom bought him a couple soft blankets for his room.

High point of the week: My dad painted the nursery and installed some new closet doors for little man. My friend Jenny and I also did our annual baking day, which is always fun and helps me get in the Christmas spirit :-).

Concerns/Issues: Just wanting to make sure this cold doesn't progress into anything that could harm baby M.

Missing: Being able to take all the medicine without hesitating. I've been staying away from taking anything besides my pre-natals throughout this pregnancy, but I finally caved towards the end of the week and got the clear from my OB to take some Sudafed and Benadryl to help with my cold.

Sleep: With being really congested sleep has been hit or miss, but I <3 the Snoogle. Actually, the entire family does. I've caught N stealing it at night to put in between his legs, and the pugs love resting their head on it.


Looking forward to: Getting everything for his nursery and putting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment