Thursday, February 18, 2016

32 Weeks


Weeks along: 32

What's new with baby: Our little babe is just under 4 pounds and 17 inches long, or the size of a armadillo. To help our guy grow, my blood volume has increased 40-50% by now.

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Symptoms: Still feeling good, but let's talk about muscle cramps. Those things are a B. I wake up a couple times a night needing to stretch one out, and sometimes when working out I have to stop what I'm doing because my toes are cramping so bad. Put this on the list of things I won't miss when I'm no longer pregnant :-)

Cravings: Valentine's day candy :)

Workouts: A 30 minute elliptical session, 2 mile walk, 40 minute elliptical session and a 5k walk to round out the week. My lower back was definitely feeling it, but it was good to get a little more activity in.

Baby Purchases: Bought some frames for the prints I got for the nursery. Now we just have to put them up (we meaning Nathan since I have 0 faith in myself when it comes to hanging anything securely to the wall).

High point of the week: Valentine's weekend. It was the perfect mix of busy and lazy, and Nate and I got in lots of alone time together which is always nice. On Sunday he woke me up with 2 dozen red roses, a giant bag of candy hearts, and a fancy decaf coffee. We went to lunch with his mom, saw a movie and I enjoyed the beautiful weather outside by going on a long walk with my mom.

Concerns/Issues: Just the usual - childbirth (going through it and healing after)/taking care of a newborn/being prepared for his arrival

Missing: Nothing this week.

Sleep: Still not great. Turning over in bed is getting harder each night, and I'm consistently waking up 4-5 times. Surprisingly I'm not that tired during the day though, so that's a win!

Looking forward to: My last shower at work and then buying the rest of the stuff we need for when he's here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment