Wednesday, October 7, 2015

7 Weeks

Weeks along: 7

What's new with baby: Upgraded to a blueberry. The lungs and digestive system are forming, and over 100 brain cells per minute are being produced.

Maternity Clothes: Nope

Symptoms: The fatigue has hit hard. Last night I got home from work, laid in bed for about an hour, fed myself and then went back to bed at 8. I was asleep by 8:30. Oh, and nausea is definitely kicking in.

Cravings: This week was blueberry muffins. I bought one last night for dinner and it was delish.

Workouts: Oy vey. Workouts were definitely tough this week. I got in a 2.5 mile walk, a 3 mile walk and then did about 3 hours of yardwork. No running, no classes. I know I need to step it up, but being exhausted/nauseous makes it hard to want to do anything but lie down.

Baby Purchases: My mom picked up a couple books and some picture frames from a garage sale. The books are two of my childhood favorites (If you give a Moose a Muffin and If you give a Mouse a Cookie).

High point of the week: Going to a comedy club and seeing Cristela Alonzo. She was hilarious, and it was nice for N and I to find something we can both enjoy on a Saturday night that's pregnant lady-friendly.

Concerns/Issues: Just holding our breath here for a little bit until we get out of the first tri and can actually see Baby M.

Sleep: Amazing. I <3 sleep. Now if only I didn't feel so tired 24/7....

Looking forward to: My first appointment this Friday and my friend Sarah coming into town!

No comments:

Post a Comment